CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

More to be thankful for

Today I am thankful for:

the awesome parking spot I got at the gym this morning- right in front of the doors! I don't think we could've parked any closer!

Eden- she loves to read (even to Andrew, she should have be getting ready for school), and she loves to help feed Jake. What a great big sis!

Andrew- he has a natural gift of gratitude. He says thank you for even little things spontaneously (even months after the fact, he'll remember gifts and be genuinely thankful for it all over again). Plus, he has some mad Ninja Turtle/Kung Fu Panda skills!

Jake- what's not to love? He may not be sleeping through the night yet, but he naps like a pro! He's been eating solids for a few weeks now, but I just never got a picture until today.

my sister, Robin- she always remember to call me when Scott is gone and doesn't mind when I do almost all the talking. Thank you! Love ya!


BONUS:
Some more pics of what we've been up to lately, since I haven't been posting as many photos this month:

4 comments:

Mary Peterson

Eden really is a good reader! Your kids are awesome!

Saundra

I love close parking spots! I have been using the "expectant mother" parking wherever I go. Normally I don't use it, but this time around I take advantage of it every chance I get!!!

Lissa

Hahaha! The snowman is AWESOME!!! Love it!

Christy

What's with the snow??? I can't believe we can't all live in Hawaii forever.