CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I did it!

I've been thinking I should do something to make our blog 'prettier'. I kept seeing people using the "cutest blog on the block" website, (and along with the moving furniture, I tend to stay up later than necessary doing unimportant things like watching reruns of things like MASH or Home Improvement while on the computer), so tonight I finally tried it out! I can't believe how easy it was! But I better go to bed now, staying up late is so not good when you have one kid who doesn't sleep through the night and two more who think "sleeping good" means staying in their beds until after 6AM. And I'm going to "Body Pump" at the gym tomorrow!

3 comments:

Robin

I like it! I'm going to have to call you to walk me through it sometime, because I'd like to change mine too.

Jen

It looks so cute! It took me forever to make my blog look pretty--there are so many options! Do they have Body Pump on base or at a local gym? I do that at the Gold's in San Angelo. Have you tried Body Combat yet? I almost died!

Mary Peterson

Your blog looks so cute! Have fun at the gym.