CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

I actually took pictures to do this post right before Jake was born, and never got around to it. I took some more recently on a day when Eden was sick and I let the kids veg infront of the tv most of the day. So, the pictures might not be the most recent and on a couple I posted both, but they weren't "prepped" at all. You can see from the date how long its taken me to finish this post, today's date (the day I actually am posting this) is October 25th. Such is my life right now.

1. Closet
This is the closet in my "craft room" that is slowly being transformed to be Jacob's bedroom. He sleeps in a co-sleeper in our room right now which is just fine since he's still not sleeping through the night very well.
2. Kitchen Sink 3. Bathroom
4. Laundry That's the last clean cloth diaper in the dryer. They never got put away, I just kept grabbing them from the dryer (or asking Andrew to grab one) and now its time to wash them again!
5. Kids Eden was such a trooper! I am STILL such a baby when it comes to nausea/vomiting- I think its just about the worse thing that can happen to a person, just ask anyone who's lived with me. But Eden was very calm and just about took care of herself- what gal!

6. Place I would like to go
I'd love to go back to Kauai (1st pic), especially on a day like today. But, I haven't been to Germany (2nd pic) yet, and I'd also love to go to New Zealand, Scotland, and lots of other places.

7. Fridge
8. Self 9. Favorite Room It's messy most of the time, but we love having a separate area for the kids to play in. Our last place had a 'multipurpose' room at the front of the house, so everyone who came over got to see our mess. I rearranged it recently, so I like it better now, but I'm not going to take another picture right now for fear I may never actually finish this post. (Anyone else like to move furniture when the hubby is gone? I don't know why I do it, since it would be easier to do with Scott and I really don't need to add more "projects" to my list, but I do it anyway).
I really couldn't decide on a favorite becaus I don't really like any of them right now. But this is the craft room that is slowly being morphed into Jake's room. I picked it for my favorite because I like the idea of a craft room, not because I actually get a chance to use this one. That's Scott laptop, he probably uses the room more for his studying than I do for crafting! I'm starting to like this one more too because I've started moving the craft stuff out and its looking more like a nursery.
10. Favorite Shoes
These are still my favorites. I wear the newer version for running, but I really like the looks of these better. I don't think I've ever liked the way my running shoes looked as much as these. Silly I know, but there you have it.
Finally! Its done, I tag anyone who would like to bare all to the blogging world- remember no cleaning or prepping for the pictures allowed! Let me know if you decide to do it so I can come to your blog and see!

4 comments:

Melanie

What a fun post! Our house gets so messy and we don't even have kids to chase after- who knows what will happen when that day comes! Jacob is growing fast!

trish

I totally get the rearranging furniture when hubby is gone! Craig never comes home to the same house he left. It kinda drives him nuts - but I tell him it's my coping mechanism!

Amanda

I think I would probably do the rearranging thing too if my husband were gone. Someday I would love to have a craft room. Someday....

Saundra

Well it's about time you posted your belly picture!! I have been waiting. :)Poor Eden. I don't mind the vomiting....I just don't like cleaning up anyone elses. Ewww. And, I love the craft room/nursery.