CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

What did Jacob do at Disneyland?

Jacob spent most of the time in his stroller, luckily he didn't mind too much. But, I wish we had remembered the snack tray attachment for the front.

The first ride we took him on was "It's a Small World", I just love his little half-smile here....

....and there's the full grin!


We found out Jakey likes Chinese food- we had dinner at P.F. Chang's Monday night- yum!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melanie

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I remember loving Disneyland when we went there as a family. As always- the kids are all adorable!

Sherry Leal

Wow, I can't wait until our kids are old enough to really enjoy Disneyland. Every time I've been as an adult, I come away feeling like it really is one of the happiest places on earth!

Dustin and Laura

How fun for all of you! The kids look so cute and I love the hats.

Mary Peterson

Hi Lani!
I miss you! We took Alex to Disney Land when he had just turned one. His favorite ride was Its a small world. All of the little people were about his size. Looks like a fun trip.