CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Ear Hats

I know its silly, but I really wanted to get earhats for kids with their names embroidered on the back. Andrew designed his own and Eden's while she was riding Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Roller Coaster with Daddy. (He decided to try those rides afer all, later.) I think they turned out great. Andrew got lots of comments on his. Unfortunately, the only way I could get Jakey to keep his on was to wait until he fell asleep!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mandi

You have to have ear hats! You are very sneaky getting andrews on!

Juli

I loved the ear hats. We didn't get Chase one because we didn't think he would keep it one. Lucy loves her's. Sounds like you had a great time!

Lissa

How fun! When David and I were dating, he went to Disneyland with his brother and friends. He brought me my own ear hat with my name on the back. He had a Dopey hat. We went and played lasertag in those hats. Hahaha!