CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

California trip 2009

After some heated discussions between myself, my computer, and Blogger, I am (I hope) finally going to document our trip to Southern California. Our trip started with its own adventure. Scott flew from Las Vegas (where he was TDY) to Denver, and the kiddos and I drove the less-than-7 hours-including-stops (thank you very much) to meet him at the airport. Then we all flew to LA together. We got there Saturday night. Sunday we ended up going to sacrament meeting at a church building on Yorba Street. Later I found out that my grandmother had helped raise funds to get that building built! After church we made our way to Balboa where I spent some time as a child at my grandparents' beach house. It brought back some great memories...



Stay tuned... as long as I continue to get along with technology, I should be blogging about the rest of our trip soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lani

OK, its pretty good, except you can't see the captions I put in picasa. I won't complain as long as it keeps working at least this well....