CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our Merry Little Christmas

We each open one present Christmas Eve, and it is always pajamas. This year we decided to draw names for the pajamas: Eden picked me, I picked Jake, Andrew picked Scott, Scott picked Andrew, and Jake picked Eden. I think everyone did a great job, I know I love mine! We still need to work on keeping the name you draw a secret, but at least noone saw their pjs before they unwrapped them!
The only thing Jacob was interested in: wrapping paper. And I being the good mom that I am, made sure to get some pics before digging it out of his fists and mouth.
One of Eden's favorites: Wooden dolls to decorate from Grandma and Grandpa Olson- thanks! According to Eden, these are "fashion" dolls (I was fine with this appraisal, since the girls were actually modestly dressed).
One of Andrew's favorites: a Batman suit from Santa and a Batman boppo? bag (not pictured, due to water being poured from the bottom- Eden wanted to "see" the water, didn't those things used to have sand or something like that?

We spent the rest of the day playing with games and toys with the kids. Sorry there aren't more pics, we are still figuring out how to get more of those while juggling 3 kids. Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather

Yea Batman! Now Andrew needs to come down and hang out with Spiderman, Anakin, or Vader. Who ever Creed decides to be that day.

Mary Peterson

Ahh, boys and super hero outfits! Gotta love it!

Elise

I know it's super late, but you'll have to tell Andrew THANK YOU for the picture he sent to Brenna and Eli, it's still hanging on the fridge! They love the eyes and they for sure loved the candy, what a nice cousin!
I'm glad you guys had a fun Christmas, cute jammies!