CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

I can't believe Jake is old enough to be sitting up, time flies! It really seems like it just happened over night. Thanks mom and dad for the early Christmas present with working video and audio (not to mention much better image quality). I actually was very frustrated last night because I thought audio for our video clips still wasn't working and must somehow be a computer problem (which I had ruled out before), then this morning Eden went to play on NOGGIN and said she couldn't hear anything. Turns out the computer had been muted, I have no idea how, but it must have happened in the last few days. (That's what I get for sharing the computer with my kids.) Any way, I did shorten the clip using my camera before I put it on our computer, but now I realize its still a bit long, hopefully I will get lots of practice and make more action-packed clips. But for now, you can enjoy 35 seconds of Jake sitting and being stunned by Bumblebee's sting-rays.

4 comments:

Robin

Hey! Glad you figured out the volume problem and that we got to "meet" Jake in video! What a cute boy :).

Mary Peterson

Jake is a cutie! It is amazing how fast he is growing up!!!

Elise

Wow! What a heat wave! I hope you survive until the next one...and I thought we had it cold here!
Jake is so cute playing with transformers, I love it!
Merry Christmas!

Emily

I'm impressed with your tech skills with the video footage! Can't believe how he's grown!!