CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The downside to having a cool new camera is that it still doesn't get itself out to take pictures or videos. That part is still up to the owner, which unfortunately is me. I've never been a huge picture-taker anyway, and having more kids than hands certainly doesn't help. Something cute or funny will happen and two seconds later I think, "I wish I had thought to get the camera!" Anyway here is one occasion where I did think to get the camera before the moment passed me by completely.

Eden was getting impatient waiting for me to clean up lunch before she read her school book to me, so I told her to practice on Andrew and Jake. She is doing so well with her reading, we are so proud of her! This actually isn't the best clip for her, but Jake was making some fun sounds, so this is the one I'm posting. I just love that she wants to read to them and they (usually) want to listen!

I just noticed the background music, we were listening to a new CD from Deseret Book that has songs for the new mutual theme from
1 Timothy 4:12.

1 comments:

Dana

Thats so cute! Eden is doing so well..and it really does look like Andrew likes it :)

Love ya lots!!!