CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Christmas and other December Happenings...


First set of random December pictures: I caught Eden trying to read one of Scott's books for his International Law on-line course, Andrew loves to help feed Jake, and Scott is 31!

Second set are just some pictures of the Christmas preparations going on at our house: English Toffee, Jacob's first Christmas ornament, our tree that Scott and the kids picked out, Peter Peeps, an advent calendar idea I copied from an old issue of The Friend, and we decorated the tree in the open space by our house.

Eden and Andrew at our shortened-because-of-the-impending-blizzard Ward Christmas party. Everyone was invited to dress up like a nativity character, Eden was an angel and Andrew was a camel (he had a hump on his back too).

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lissa

Andrew was a camel?? That's AWESOME!!! Hahahaha! That really is funny. Merry Christmas! =)

Mary Peterson

I missed the shortened Ward Christmas party. I was stuck on the base because they closed the roads. I even cooked a turkey for it. What am I going to do with it now?
I love the costumes for the kids. I would have never thought to dress up as a camel. How clever!

Juli

I wondered who decorated that tree. We drove by it the other day and Lucy said she wanted that tree for our Christmas tree.

Saundra

I like the dressing up for the Christmas party! What a great idea. Also, decorating the tree outside is way cute!

Mandi

The camel costume is very clever- cute! What a fun twist on a christmas party to have everyone dress up! Merry Christmas, you guys!

Amy Tree

I like the little stocking for Jake, I got one for Ally also. I too have many cookies and rolls from the Christmas party that I did not make it to. Any takers?