CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tagged Post Script

Scott thinks people know a lot of that stuff so here's a couple more:

  • I alway got really excited as a kid for the new school supplies, especially a box of brand-new crayons. I always try to keep them nice as long as I can in their box (I especially love the 64-count with the sharpener built into the back). It was almost painful to watch Eden, and later Andrew too, destroy the first box, and eventually the crayons. I've learned now to just buy the basic colors and get rid of the cardboard box right away.
  • I was part of the Tech Drama class in high school, which built the sets and did all the lights, sounds and other "behind the scenes" stuff for the plays (most of you know you wouldn't catch me actually in the spotlight). Ironically I got into this class because I was forced through as series of very unfortunate events (more like nightmare- remember way back when you actually registered in person for your classes and had to walk all around the gym trying to get the classes/teachers you want? well, I was a freshman...) to take ADVANCED SPEECH the second semester of my freshman year. The teacher who taught Advanced Speech, also taught Tech Drama.

Those who have been tagged know who they are, but anyone who wants to can do this "tag." Can't wait to see what I learn about you guys! I also wanted to add that I posted a link (in my "useful stuff" list) to an LDS Living article I found through Saundra's blog. Thanks, Saundra!

0 comments: