CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The first snowflakes have fallen!


Here is a picture from the day it snowed (a few days before Thanksgiving). I thought I had more, but this is all that was on my camera when I went to upload them today. This is the view from our front door. It doesn't look like much (it only stuck to the coldest places like cars and porches), but we were pretty excited. Eden wanted to build a snowman (we'll have to wait for more snow) and Andrew wanted to come inside after about 20 seconds. Poor guy, I think he's going to have the hardest time of all of us adjusting to this super-cold weather.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous

So, it really is going to be a white christmas for you this year. It is cold where we are but I still would much rather be in Hawaii at the beach. I sure miss it, do you miss it?