CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Gratitude

We have not had much to post about lately. The most exciting thing that's happened in the last week or so has been our new carpet. The housing office agreed to replace most of the carpet in our house, so we no longer have "funny" smells coming from the floor. Not much to brag about, but we are thankful. Since it is that time of year, I've decided (like some others) to start a gratitude list, you'll see it on the left-hand side. (I thought I should put it there so it doesn't get buried by all the super-exciting posts that I'm hopeful will be made in the near future.)

2 comments:

Robin

FINALLY! You guys are troopers.

Mandi

Lani, somehow I didn't save your new email address. Can you email me with it again? Thanks! mikeandmandi@hotmail.com