CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I've been tagged...

...by Mandi

The rules:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Here are 6 things about me you may or may not know:

  1. I have a slightly embarassing amount of scrapbooking and stamping supplies. I also have a few other unused and unfinished crafty supplies and projects. I truly enjoy scrapbooking and stamping, and any kind of craft, but the time I actually put in probably does not warrant the amount of stuff I've collected. I also love going to the craft store (ie. Hobby Lobby) just to look around. Of course this is harder when you have little kids in tow, but on my own, I could spend the whole day in there.

  2. I have some sort of belly-button phobia. I hate seeing the kids (or Scott, who does it just to bug me) playing with/sticking their fingers in their belly buttons. When I get to be towards the end of pregnancy, my inny never turns into an outy, but just keeps expanding. I worry that it may just pop open. Totally irrational, I know.

  3. Books are addicting for me, way worse than tv. My favorites are mysteries and historical fictions, but I'll read just about anything. I'm pretty disciplined in the beginning of most books, but the further I get in, the more I have to get to the end. My family and home often go neglected until I finish.

  4. I have had three trips to the emergency room, and they are all clutz related, the broken bones and stitches never came with bragging rights. First, in 6th grade, I slipped on wet grass (I wasn't even running, just walking) and broke my wrist. Then just a few months later, I tripped over my sister and broke my foot. The third trip happened last year right before Scott left for his deployment. I was tried to push a gate open the wrong way (I thought it could swing open either way) and ended up with a ambulance trip (not necessary, but the kind lady who helped me insisted on calling 911) and 10 stitches down the center of my forehead- just in time for the family pictures we wanted to get before he left. I'm not always a clutz, but when I am, I do it big time.

  5. I am right-handed, but dribble a basketball better with my left hand.

  6. I tried out for three different sports my freshman year of high school (volleyball, basketball, and badminton) and didn't make any of the teams. It was all for the best though because the next year I went out for the cross-country team (no cuts), which I still enjoy today. If I had listened to my mother, I could have started my running 'career' a year earlier, but I was too embarrassed to go out for x-c my freshman year after not making the volleyball team.
Well there it is, now I tag Kendahl M., Chelsea B., Robin G., and Danette M. Have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous

I feel a little responsible for all of the stamp related supplies but the truth is we all do it. Not making the badminton team is pretty darn bad though.

Mandi

Those were really fun, Lani! Except the injuries...how sad is the fence thing and having to get stitches- the timing is terrible too! Thanks for playing! Happy Thanksgiving. Tell Scott we said hello!