CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lemonade & Homework

This officially concludes my "5 posts this month [of October]" goal- yay! Next month's goal-- aside from renewing my low-sugar effort ;)-- is to adequately document our big East Coast trip from June (likely taking at least a few posts), and to do at least one post that is more current (ie. since school started). I also should probably put these 5 posts in their proper chronological order.



Shortly before school started, I let the kids have a lemonade stand. I thought they would do it for a couple hours then be done. But they had enough customers stop by to keep them motivated the whole day! (I imposed a 2-hour break around lunchtime.) I forgot to take a picture on that day. But we kept the sign and I took this picture a few days later.


This year, I decided the kids needed to have a homework space that was separate from the kitchen table. That way, things could be left there to be finished later, instead of having to put everything away and then get it all out again. Here they are 'enjoying' their new space. (Of course now that school's been in session for a couple months, some of the novelty has worn off and they are not always this cheerful about homework!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Bergeron Family

Eden is looking so old these days! I hope it's not too long till we get to see you guys...good thing we've got Skype ;)