CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

10?!? Hmmm... Let's See...

1. Our December was great, I really do have things to blog about.  I even have some pictures to go with them.

2. My computer keeps telling me my disk space is running low.  So, I'm a little worried about loading more pictures on it.

3. We have a 1 TB external hard drive, still in the package since its arrival at the beginning of December.  I am a little afraid of it.

4. I also ordered some beanbag chairs (actually they have a foam filling, but you get the idea) at the same time, both from Costco.  They arrived yesterday.  The foam is vacuum packed and it could be a whole week before they are fully fluffed and ready to use.

5. I also got a right pedal for the exercise bike in the mail yesterday, so now I can start using the bike that came at the beginning of December (I ♥ Costco).  (It came with 2 left pedals and no right pedals originally.  I still ♥ Costco.)

6. With all the boxes and packaging, it was {almost} like Christmas all over again.  Except we took down the tree earlier this week. :(   All our other Christmas decorations are still up though.

7. I have spent too much time on Facebook and other people's blogs the last couple weeks, and have left myself insufficient time for posting on my own blog.

8. I have done all the exercise I have planned for myself so far (since the week after Christmas).

9. Getting away from the 'holiday' indulgences has been a little more challenging.  But, I think I am s l o w l y making progress on that front too.

10. Eden and Andrew went back to school today, so hopefully some semblance of normalcy will return soon.  Hopefully a little inspiration and motivation will tag along too.

Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Elise

hooray for the exercise bike!!!! I'm supposed to be working out on mine right now but instead I'm checking blogs...it's not a very productive use of nap/quiet time, but it's easier and more entertaining!