CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

{sort of} birthday interview with Andrew

I always feel a little bad about not having much to put in the blog besides a birthday celebration report for the kids.  Tonight when I was catching up on Andrew's birthday post, I remembered that our Primary did these spotlights by email.  So, I copy and pasted, 'cause that's how I roll.... (now hopefully I still have the one from Eden's birthday too....)

1. Where were you born? Honolulu, Hawaii


2. How many Brothers and Sisters do you have? 1 brother and 1 sister

3. What do yo like to do for fun? play with Legos, ride his scooter, jump on the trampoline with Dad

4. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas!

5. What is your favorite food? pizza, salami (not sure about this one, but that's what he said!)

6. What is your favorite Primary song? Joy to the World and Follow the Prophet

7. What is your favorite scripture story? Helaman and the Stripling Warriors

0 comments: