CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Now its time to UNpack all our STUFF!


We were packed to the gills, and still left some things behind in an awesome friend's garage (thanks Heather!) to get later.

Back of the van was completely full (I love our easy-to-stow seating), plus the cargo carrier on top was full.  At least we didn't have to leave any family members behind! ;)
Pick-up fully loaded, including the cab, since no one was driving it.
Even stashed a few boxes in the cab of the moving truck.
Now, we just have to figure out where to put all our 'stuff'.

This little corner at the front of the house looks almost decent.  The bedroom furniture is also pretty well arranged now.


But, most of the house looks not-so-great yet, like this.


And I haven't hung a single thing on the walls yet.

Packing isn't much fun, but unpacking is even worse to me.  Even with more space, I have a really hard time deciding where to put things- I should have studied interior design, it would be so much more useful right now than my BS in Conservation Biology.  It seems like I never get our house arranged the way I like until its almost time to move again.  I welcome any and all tips, suggestions, I'll even take some constructive (or at least productive) criticism.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sherry Leal

I feel the same way about decorating. I almost want to go some library books on it, but then I just never around to it. I haven't seen your last few posts--my blog is supposed to tell me the last time someone updates, but I find it misses some people sometimes. I will keep checking to see more. Eden looks so tall (long) in the picture of her in the truck!

Saundra

Maybe you'll get to use those awesome math skills again to hang up your pictures. :) I actually kind of like organizing a new house. Call me crazy. Good luck!