CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our day of green

I did what I could to make St. Patrick's Day fun for the kids, they kept looking for green toilet water. I guess our leprechauns will have to remember that for next year.




I am SO ready to be done with school, but we'll be going well into June, I'm sure.  AND I'm actually looking in to the charter school system in Colorado Springs.  Scott will probaby be on rotating shifts, 6 days on and 4 off for at least 18 months.  It might be nice to be able to have the kids on a more flexible schedule so we can go see and do more easily.  We could even stick with the same k12 curriculum that we've been using this year.  I know it wouldn't be as hard now that we've done it for a while, since I would only be trying to do one year of curriculum in one school year, instead of 1 year of curriculum in half a school year.  Then again, it might be hard to do homeschool when Scott is supposed to be sleeping.  Not to mention that I am so ready to have those 4 hours back every day.  Its been great to see Eden's learning, and be more involved in the process, but there are really good schools in Colorado Springs.  So, I'll most likely give them a chance to teach my kids, knowing that I am capable of homeschooling if the need arises.

Sorry for the ramble on a completly unrelated topic.

1 comments:

Sherry Leal

Wow, Eden's handwriting is better than mine! (Literally) Great job...to you and her.