CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Visitors!

It was so nice to have my Mom help us out for a whole week! (I only had a day and a half on my own between when Scott went back to work and when my Mom arrived.) She cooked and cleaned and watched the kids so I could take a nap every day. She helped get our basement and our food storage organized (actually she did almost all the work). And Scott and I even got to go out on a date! Thanks Mom! We love you!

On the morning that my mom had to go home, the doorbell rang at 7am. Erin and Ryan had driven all night from Utah to suprise us! It was so fun to have them here. They went to the fireworks at Mt. Rushmore that night with Scott and Eden and Andrew, while I enjoyed a quiet evening with Jacob.


We also went to Custer State Park and hiked part way up Harney Peak and saw Sylvan Lake.

Eden and Andrew had so much fun with Erin and Ryan. I must admit they are probably the current "favorite Auntie and Uncle" with Eden and Andrew (sorry to the other Aunties and Uncles).

After all the fun visitors, the kids were stuck with boring old mom this past week. Luckily, they started swim lessons on Monday, so they haven't noticed yet...

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Elise

How fun that Erin and Ryan drove out and surprised you! I guess they probaby deserve the "favorite aunt and uncle" status!
I'm glad the blessing went well and that Sue got to be there for a whole week!
Jacob is looking so much older, I'm impressed that he'll do tummy time without crying, he looks strong! What a cutie!