CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ten on Wednesday

I like reading Emily's Ten on Tuesday, so I decided to steal that idea. Today's not Tuesday though... oh well, here it is anyway, Ten on Wednesday- Pilot: "In No Particular Order".

1. This morning Andrew woke me up with this conversation:

Andrew: "Can you help me find my Batman pajamas?" (Kind of whiny, he must have already been looking for the Batman pajamas he doesn't own)
Me: "You don't have any Batman pajamas, buddy."
Andrew: "YES, I do." (he then went to ask Eden to help him find them)

2. Yesterday marked the beginning of our official cloth diaper trial period. I'll post more about this later.

3. We had a huge hail storm today. The picture was taken a few minutes after it had stopped hailing, so the hail must have been even bigger when it first hit the ground. It didn't break any windows, but it did break the kids lawn chairs.

4. I wasn't going to renew our Sam's Club membership, but I'm reconsidering this decision because of these.

5. Jacob is starting to smile back at us.

6. Today Eden asked if we could move to college next time we move. I told her she had to be 18.

7. I ordered new pair of these the other day and can't wait for them to arrive. I have A LOT of work ahead of me.

8. We had a great time at our ward Pioneer Day celebration/picnic. There was a lot of water-fighting going on, and I got soaked even though I was holding Jacob at the time. I wasn't the only one with a baby to get wet- no one was safe.

9. Erin made this cool message board for me, and today I finally hung it. Thanks Erin!
10. I sometimes read or watch tv/movies while I'm nursing. I was pretty proud of myself for setting up a series recording for the new season of this on the DVR. Then for some reason it only recorded the first 10 minutes so I watched it a few days later on the internet. I love technology (at least in this situation)!
So there you have it, "Ten on Wednesday". "Ten on Tuesday" definitely has a nicer 'ring' to it. I even learned how to turn words in my post into links (finally)!

6 comments:

Emily

Lani, I love your ten on Wednesday. The message board is so cute!

Judy Olson

Lani, you a great, creative job on your blog. The hailstorm was something else.

Anonymous

Nice shoes! I got a new pair of Asics too. You'll have those things worn out before you know it! Also, Jacob is such a cutie!

Elise

What a great idea to make a fun list like that. Bren thinks my posts are always too long and boring. Thanks for the update!

Amanda

Very fun!

Too funny about the batman pajamas.

We got hail too. It was huge! I had just gotten back from walmart and was unloading my car when the rain started. When the hail started I was covering my head and got hit right on my knuckle. It is still tender. :(

I may just have to make a trip to Sam's club now. Thanks! :)

Jacob is getting so big. I love it when they start smiling and giggling. :)

Alicia and Ryan

Did he ever find his batman pajamas? What a funny kid!