CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jacob

I have been derelict in my blogging duties, so here are some updates:
Jacob was blessed last Sunday. Erin and Ryan were able to stay a few extra hours- thanks guys!
I actually took this picture (above) on Thursday because the blessing outfit got dirty before I got a chance to take any pictures of Jacob.
This is actually Jacob's third bath. It took that long before I remembered to have someone take some pictures.
And here is Jacob enjoying some "tummy-time." He actually does enjoy it, at least more than Eden and Andrew did.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Judy Olson

You are doing a great job and the blog looks terrific. Great pics of Andrew and Jacob. For all his troubles, Andrew looks pretty happy! Love to see your darling kids--Judy/Mom

Emily

Oh he is just adorable- I swear I can smell the "new baby smell" from here!

Lissa

What a cutie, Lani! =)