CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Denver Trip Highlights


Eden just loves her new cousin, Reese. She was especially proud that Reese fell asleep in her arms two times. She was so happy to be a big helper for Robin while Scott and I went to the temple. I'm glad Robin thought it was as nice as Eden did.



Andrew and Shaun (Reese's 2-year-old brother) had a good time together too. I'm not sure what Andrew is doing (or about to do? to Shaun), but Shaun's going in for a hug.

(hope all you belly-shot-hungry folk got a good look, I don't plan to post anymore photos with the belly!)
We also rode the rapid transit ("train" according to the kids) downtown to the 16th Street Mall. It was fun and the kids actually did pretty well with all the walking (thanks to Robin's Sit-n-Stand stroller, I think my kids used it more than Shaun- thanks for sharing Shaun!). We ate at a Johnny Rocker's where they had such a great time with the ramp and handicap-button door right by our table, that they were "not hungry anymore" until we left the restaurant.


We took a little detour off 16th Street to find the Fire Department Museum, which turned out to be closed. We tried to get a picture of the kids anyway, and this is the best we got (notice Eden "helping" Andrew stand still for the picture). Robin tried again at the zoo the next day, but we just didn't have much luck getting a really good shot of three kids ages 5, 3, and 2- these two really are the best between two sets of pics.


We all had a really great time and are so glad we were able to get the trip in before I was any more pregnant! Thanks Robin & Fred!!!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Robin

I liked the caption about the belly-shot hungry people. That gave me a good chuckle. Only a couple more weeks (maybe less ;)!

Melanie

Looks like a lot of fun! I've never spent any time in Denver (unless the airport counts), but it is at the top of my list of cities I'd like to visit.

Elise

How fun! You're such a go getter Lani, taking big trips with two weeks to go! I loved the belly shot but it was kind of cheating with your jacket covering it. You look great!

Anonymous

That wasn't a belly shot! Come on Lani, show us the belly! :) I can't wait to see your new baby!!