CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Resurrection Eggs

Since a couple people asked about the resurrection eggs, I decided to post the information I found here on the blog. I did a google search for "Resurrection Eggs" and found a lot of websites with directions for making your own set. (Of course this was after I impulsively bought a set at WalMart for $10, and then let Eden open it on Easter, even though I was pretty sure about returning it, out of guilt for not being better prepared.) I like the Times and Seasons FHE lesson the best, but the Eclectic Home School list is nice because it lists 21 different possible "eggs" that you can pick and choose from. I'm also thinking you really don't need to have 12 eggs, you could have less or more. I haven't modified our set yet (I really should do that before I put all the Easter stuff away for next year...), but I think we'll use the Times and Seasons version, maybe with one or two changes.

http://www.timesandseasons.org/?p=2980

http://www.eclectichomeschool.org/articles/article.asp?articleid=74&resourceid=262

0 comments: