CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

One week TDY

I was going through our photos to see what else might belong on the blog.  I noticed what I thought were random pictures of building from Washington, DC. in the middle of the rest of our photos. Then I remembered we use Photo Stream, which means any pictures taken from either of our iPhones or the iPad is automatically pushed into a collection on all our Apple devices including the iMac.  Anyway, there were quite a few pictures from kids using my phone (unbeknownst to me), there were pictures of a couple other 'events' here at home, and there were the pictures Scott took while he was TDY to DC. So, I thought it might be fun to play around with the features of iPhoto, and made this slideshow.  Enjoy!



Maybe I need to explain a few of the photos.  One day I was in the middle of something when Charis woke up crying from her nap.  Jake said he would go help her be happy.  There are quite a few pictures around the house that the kids took on Monday afternoon when we were getting ready to go to Landsharks.  Then there are photos from the race.  The pictures from our kitchen I took one morning after I came downstairs and discovered that Jake had helped himself to a yogurt- with ketchup, food coloring and sprinkles, I'm sure it was delicious as it sounds.  He must have taken the ketchup out of the fridge first, and when he was done with it (it was nearly empty), stuck it in the container where I keep random things, like food coloring and sprinkles.  Maybe he made some attempt at cleaning up his mess, because I found more food coloring in the sink.  There was also powdered sugar involved, but it didn't show up in the photos very much.  The last picture is how Charis sets herself up every time I put her in the carseat lately: both hands firmly gripping the handle bar.  Maybe she's bracing herself for whatever chaos is about to ensue?  At least she has  a smile on!  It was fairly typical week around here in mid-September.  Then there are the pictures showing a few glimpses of what Scott was up to in our nation's capital that week.  The pictures are in the same order I found them in Photo Stream, I did delete some of the photos the kids took (there were A TON!).

0 comments: