CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

1:50:06!!!

...or 1:52:30
Here I am still in the first half of the race, feeling good. And how could I not when I had a van full of fans cheering me on?
This is not the greatest view of me, but it does show my clock time. Actually, given the look on my face the last few miles, this probably is my better side. ;)  ['TMI' details on my running blog only]

I started my watch started when I crossed the start line, and paused it for one pit stop (luckily there was no line!), and I stopped it right after they ripped my tag off my bib, not more than a few seconds after crossing the finish. So take your pick- I'll take the watch-time!
And here is my fan club, these guys sat in their van for nearly two hours and cheered me on while their mom took lots of pictures, and the girls even gave up their room for me the night before the race, thanks again! I am so lucky!

The best part of the weekend was spending some time with my friend TeraLyn, I even brought my camera to get a picture of the two of us, but completely forgot to get a picture. And I discovered Noodles is a yummy place to eat! Thank you, thank you Rocknak Family!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Elise

Lani, you're amazing!!! One of these days I'm going to have to train for and run a half with you...I've never raced anything over a 10k. I think you're awesome, way to go!!!

Juli

Good job on your race! How fun to be able to see the Rocknaks again.

Melanie

Thats fantastic! You look great! Makes me want to find a race to train for again.

Dustin and Laura

Great time! I didn't know you had a running blog. I'll have to check it out.

Robin

Ummm...let me clarify something for you. You ARE fast! Hello! Way to go Lani!

Mary

Way to go Lani!! I am glad that your fan club was there to cheer you on, they are all adorable. Good time on your run!