CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Eden taking charge again

...does that really surprise anyone?
     Earlier last week, she decided I was taking too long to make assignments for the next week's FHE (which was tonight).  I actually didn't read this carefully until a few days after she wrote it out.
     "Scripture Pass Out" is a new assignment, and it actually worked out well. Andrew was happy to be in charge of the scriptures, and even put them all away when we were done.  My favorite "Tickler in Group Hug" is also a new assignment category, although I'm not surprised at who she picked. 
     Of course she didn't forget the most important part.  The treat is the reason for all the rest of it, isn't it? ;)

1 comments:

Sherry Leal

This is so funny! I wish we could see you guys more often. Maybe when Laura and Dustin move to Utah we should plan a trip to all meet at the four corners...that would be awesome. By the way, tell Miss Eden happy belated birthday from us! I always think of the niece/nephew birthdays for a week or two before they come and then I miss it by a day or so. Hope she had a good one!