CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We saw it ALL!

One thing we don't have in Rapid City is a complete zoo, so the kids and I packed a lunch and spent almost the entire day at the Woodland Park Zoo. We saw EVERYTHING! Jacob spent a lot of time in the stroller, and did really well up until the last few exhibits. And, yes, we did see real animals! But it was a lot easier to get cute pictures of the kids with the many sculptures at the zoo. One of their favorites were the chimpanzes that were hiding under cuts of burlap.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Dustin and Laura

Andrew looks so much like Scott did in the picture where he's huggung the otter.

Saundra

I love the homemade slip'n slide. Brilliant! My kids prefer to take pictures with the statue animals too. They smell better, I assume.

Mary and Adam

Sweet! I love zoos! Where's the Woodland Zoo?

Lani

We went to the Zoo in Seattle. It took me that long to finish posting about our adventures in Washington. :) Now to catch up on school and stuff for September....

Mary and Adam

Ooooh. haha. I was like, "Sweet! There's a partial zoo here!"