CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dad's Birthday, playing with family

Alright, so soon is a totally relative word.... well, before our summer with my family becomes a complete blur, let me start creating some posts.
My Dad's birthday was shortly after we arrived, and my sister Robin was able to be there for a few days that weekend too, so the kids got some cousin time. Yeah, this is the best we got, don't Jake and Resse look super-thrilled to be participating?

Eden, Andrew, and Shaun had a great time playing 'dead-mummy' with my sister Tricia.

Jakey REALLY enjoyed the traditional Dixon birthday cake, made from icecream and oreos- yum!

We were also lucky to see my Grandma (Dad's Mom) that weekend too, we missed them on our way through Utah.
Posted by Picasa