CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My husband is awesome! ...and other shenanigans

There's been a couple things I thought would be great to do around the house, even if its not ours and we've probably only got a year left. I made a deal with Scott that he could go get whatever tool(s) he needed if he would take care of some of these 'honey-do' list items. He took Andrew and after much deliberation came home with a handheld circular saw and some wood. Look how great Scott's projects turned out!


a second shelf and lower the closet rod in Eden & Andrew's room- now they can hang-up their own clothes (we just have to convince them to actually do it!)


and he installed the stair gate, complete with wood pieces cut to fit over the molding (my original idea was to just take the molding off, but my friend Laura suggested this alternative- thanks!)



Eden and Andrew having way too much fun with the gate box. Yes, they are both INSIDE the box!



One of Jacob's current favorite spots to play. He rolls/scoots himself in there all by himself. I really don't know if he'll ever truly crawl. He's got some mad skills when it come to rolling and inchworming his way around the house. (I really should get it on video)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Saundra

I bet Scott enjoyed those projects. I'm glad he was home to do them for you!

Heather

Wow the earlier talked about shelf looks great. You have been a busy blogger lately.