CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter, finally, sort of

We had a nice "quiet" (as quiet as any family of 5 can be) Easter together. It also was Stake Conference for us, so Scott was home for a change. I decided we should take a picture... too many (or too few?) takes later, this (the second) was the best one.


Scott thought we needed to document the food as well: strawberry jello salad, asparagus, cheese/herb biscuits*, pork tenderloin*. We also had plenty of loot from E.B. (that's why the strawberry jello salad passed for dessert) but somehow it didn't get documented.

*NOT from scratch :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Saundra

Oh yum! We didn't have a traditional dinner on Easter. I was going to make it, but we had so many leftovers in the fridge, I said NO WAY! Eat the leftovers! Your table looked so much tastier.

Christy

Oh, totally cute family. It's funny how I can enjoy where I am but when I see pictures of people we have left (or they left us) I wish it could have stayed the same. Anyways, cute family and I love to check out your blog. :)