CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Transformers

This is something Andrew has been into lately. (I wouldn't want him to suffer from "middle-child syndrome".) His latest most favorite thing is transformers and we finally got a video from Netflix for him. He's watched it a 'few' times, but what he really likes to do is play just the title sequence and theme song, and he tries to match his 'moves' with whatever autobot is being spotlighted at the moment. I wanted to cut this down, but the funny stuff (I thought) was at the beginning and end, and I don't know how to cut out the middle portion of a video. It's still only 25 seconds.

2 comments:

Sherry Leal

That's so cute! It looked like he didn't even realize you were there until after the song ended. And tell Eden we say congratulations on her tooth and being able to tie her shoes!

Cecilia

Hahahahahaha! I love the blitz at the end!