CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

8 months already!?!


I can't believe its been 8 months! Where did the time go?


He likes to make this kinda cheesey wrinkly-face grin when he thinks we want a smile. He also likes to talk to himself in the mirror and chew on the sides of this toy. Thanks Grandma!

A couple weeks ago, he was lifting this basket over himself and then pushing it back down again. Of course as soon as he saw me with the camera, he stopped to grin at me.

His other recent accomplishments include:
-Rolling over and over to get where he wants to go (well, sometimes he gets where he wants to go). He's our first baby to really roll around like that.
-Really sleeping through the night, sometimes. He's been going 9-10 hours (most nights) for a little while, but lately he's surprised us with a couple of 12 & 13 hour stretches! Yay Jakey!!! His daytime sleeping leaves a lot to be desired on a lot of days, I think he's just having a hard time working around the family (kindergarten) routine. But, I really am grateful for the night-time sleeping, I'm starting to feel more like myself finally! I feel a little bad bragging when some of your babies aren't there yet, but there is light at the end of the tunnel for you too!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen

He's so cute and I can't believe he can sit like that. Our Chubbs is way too fat to sit on his own; he just rolls everywhere. Yay for sleeping through the night!!! I know what you mean about feeling like yourself again - thank goodness!

Emily

I can't believe how fast it's gone! Are you still using cloth diapers for him? Would you mind giving me the link to where you ordered yours when you get a minute?

Laynalou3

What a cutie-pie!