CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Long-Time, No-See

So we haven't been posting regularly. We got back from our big roadtrip and started school, and I just haven't gotten all the way on top of things yet. At this point, I'm pretty sure its just not going to happen (at least not in the forseeable future). I make no promises of regular updates in the future- sorry! I'm attempting to catch-up, but we haven't been up to much since we got back, and I just barely finished those posts today! Here are some random pictures from the last couple months, that weren't from our trip:
One day after we had a big hailstorm, I opened the fridge and found a bowl of hailstones, courtesy of Eden and Andrew- they were saving them for later!

Andrew loves his little brother, and Jake thinks Andrew is pretty neat!

First morning of Kindergarten, before school....

...and after.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous

Eden we are happy you got to start school, we hope you love it!

Amanda

Love the pictures! It looks like you guys had lots of fun on your roadtrip! :)

Sorry you didn't know about Girls night. :( I will make sure next time that I tell you myself. It would have been fun to have you there!

Elise

What a fun trip! How long of a drive is that for you guys?
I loved the bowl of hail in the fridge, you never know when you might need it "later."

Mandi

I sort of got out of the habit of blogging for a while and i can't believe how big Jacob looks already! He is so handsome. Can't wait to keep reading!

trish

I'm so glad I found you! We left in a haze and didn't get to say a proper good-bye! Congrats on the baby he is darling! Everyday Kaid looks at the picture of him and Andrew (hanging above his bed) and asks if he can play with Andrew this day. Everyday I try to explain that Andrew lives a long way away... I can't believe the girls are in kindergarten! Glad all is going well for you. We miss you!

Jen

Hey! I found you off of Amanda's web site (that is where I find everyone). I think about you as often as I yell "I love cloth diapers!" They are the best! I'm so glad I bumped into you while you were changing Jake. Do you have the Mini Shower (diapers.com)? That makes it a lot easier, less smelly, and it makes me love the diapers even more.
I'm happy to see you are all doing well.

Lissa

Hey Lani! Your kids have grown! Jake is sooo cute!