CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to Scott!

Scott turned the big 3-0 on the first of December, but since he was out of town (for the third year in a row!), we decided to celebrate on Sunday, December 9th. We didn't have 30 candles, so we used candles to make the number 30. There were chopped-up Oreos on top of his mint chocolate chip ice cream cake, so when he blew the candles out the crumbs went everywhere. He got them all in one try though! Happy Birthday Scott!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Julie

Oh my goodness! This is Julie Monroe, remember from Goodfellow? I found your blog through Mandi's. I can't believe how much Eden has grown! I almost didn't recognize you all.

Mandi

Happy Bday, Scott! I loved all the snow pictures too. I am jealous.

Mandi

Oh yeah, I am sure that it is too late and you don't need to know this anymore...but our tree is a frasure fir. Send pictures of yours and tell us about getting it too. It's a lot of fun!

Anonymous

Happy birthday Scott, you too Andrew! I can't believe you're 30, Scott. Wow, Mom and Dad must be feeling pretty old right now. It's weird because I remember them being in their 30's and now we're not that far away.

Laynalou3

Happy Birthday, Scott! The picture of the crumbs flying is pretty funny...