CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

i LF u

Jacob did this a week or so ago. It's a cookie he made for me in CookieDoodle (iPhone/iPad app, I highly recommend it :). I was really surprised how well he sounded it out and with his handwriting. I just came across it again in my photostream. He used an 'f' instead of a 'v', but we haven't covered v in his reading lessons yet. I worry a little about him going to full day kindergarten next year, he's such a busy boy. But then he does something like this, and I am reminded that he really is ready for it. Love you Jacob!




(ps- my recent posting has been a little 'Jake heavy'. Hopefully I will balance that out soon. The other kids have been busy learning, growing, and playing too!)

0 comments: