CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Projects

I'm posting them for Heather, better late than never!  The framed sheet metal was a Super Saturday project- supposed to be a chart to keep track of birthdays- but I wanted to make a FHE board. Heather cut the vinyl for me and even sent me the kids' names in another font that I really liked, but didn't work for the FHE board. Now you can all see that I really did use the vinyl and finished not one, but TWO projects! Thanks again Heather!


I thought the prints I had ordered would be a little smaller, and not cover up the words so much.  Maybe someday I'll get around to fixing that.


(You'll just have to imagine a cute portrait of Jake in the far right frame. I took the picture while I was still waiting for the prints from JCPenney.)
This was an empty wall in our bedroom.  I think it turned out pretty well for just 'eye-balling' it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Heather

Ahh. thanks for the shout out. They look great. What darling kids you have.I hate that they are so big, that means mine are getting that way too. missyou guys!