CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

the Jake-cam

These videos of Jake are a few weeks old, but in honor of Mother's Day (late for that too).... here they are: "Jake's favorite mealtime talent" and "Playing 'fetch' with Jakey"

Unfortunately I haven't been diligent in getting footage of the other kiddos (you might hear them in the background), Jake tends to have the leading role when it comes to these things. We all love him so much!




This video was taken around the time the army crawl took over his rolling shenanigans. I never did get good video of his awesome rolling skills, but now he army crawls EVERYWHERE and tries to pull himself up on just about anything or anyone! Also, notice the "nananana" when I take the paper away. I'm positive he is trying to say "no!" since this is what he does whenever we take something away. I guess it shouldn't come as a suprise since we're usually saying "no-no Jakey" when we take things away!