CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Baby Belly


I know some of you have just been dying to see my big belly. I finally let Eden take some pictures of me this afternoon, so here it is, my almost-25-week baby belly (I had to go look at the calendar to get that right). I've never taken a whole series of "belly shots" with any of my pregnancies, so I don't have real documentation, but I definitely feel much bigger than I did with Eden or Andrew.
This was the first shot Eden took after I told her that I wanted a picture of "the baby belly."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous

You look so cute! I just love baby bellies!

Mandi

Cute little belly, Lani! We are excited for you. I am curious how things go with the cloth diapers...make sure you post your findings! You are ambitious to try!

Christy

You look great! I'm a firm beliver in disposable diapers but Rochelle Decrecenzo cleans her cloth ones with an accessory that you hooks up to your toilet, kind of like the sprayer at the sink. You've got to do enough gross stuff as a parent. Don't subject yourself to more than you need to.