CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Soccer girl

Getting ready to play the "real" game after the mini practice. For Eden's age group, they just meet at game time on Saturdays (no other practices). There are two small fields and each team takes a field for practice for the first half hour. Then, they divide the teams and play two games simultaneously for the second half hour. The shirt tucked in with the high shorts was her idea, I promise! :)



She was very excited because she got to kick the ball in from the sideline.


Checking on her team mate- don't be overly impressed though....


....As soon as she saw there was no blood, she ran off to join the game again.
All in all a great game, and I think we won this first session of bunch-ball. Eden will be playing every Saturday thru May! I had second thoughts when I realized I'd have to pass up a chance to participate in a (sort of) local 5k/10k in order to be at the game, but Eden is having a great time playing, so I think it was worth it. She's so glad Scott was her "first soccer coach" so she "already knew the rules a little".
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: