CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's a Boy!

Hand by his mouth (3D version above, regular below)...


Two little feet

This morning we all went together to the ultrasound appointment. The baby was very cooperative, until it came to finding it if 'it' is a 'he' or a 'she', but the technician was pretty sure that it is a boy and showed us (briefly) what she saw (sorry, no picture). Luckily, we do have a boy and a girl already, so we'll be prepared if this 'he' turns out to be a 'she'. Eden was a little disappointed at first, but now she's eager to help us choose a name and thinks we should have picked one before we dropped her off at preschool. It was pretty neat to have see the 3D images, we didn't get to have those with Eden or Andrew, and she even put a bunch of images on a DVD for us in addition to printing out a few.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous

Congratulations! Remember the family names that are still available--Cuthbert Combs and Oscar--and there's always Horst--j.k. Love, Judy

Anonymous

Congratulations! Remember the family names that are still available--Cuthbert Combs and Oscar--and there's always Horst--j.k. Love, Judy

Anonymous

Yay! Another boy! How exciting. Have fun picking out the name. I bet the kids have some great ideas, they always do!

Anonymous

I am so excited for you, I have the perfect present for you. I was actually hoping it was going to be a boy! What's the due date again?

Melanie

How exciting! I hope everything is going smoothly- keep us posted on the name choices!

Julie

Wow! Congratulations! What an exciting time for you all! I hope everything goes well for you.

Mandi

Lani- I didn't even know that you were expecting! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. I hope you are feeling well.

Elise

We're so excited for you guys! My vote out of your choices of available family names would have to be Cuthbert, you could call him Berty for short.

Christy

Love it!!! I'm so excited for you. Is all going well? Boy names are so much harder than girl names. I notice that I don't blog as much now that I'm prego and sleeping a lot more. Are you getting tired too?